Pray God’s Word Back To Him and It Won’t Return Void
The Lord Himself says, ‘remind Me…put Me in remembrance’ (Isaiah 43:26), so don’t underestimate this method and power of praying God’s Word back to Him (reminding Him of His promises). Pray with everything you’ve got believing that what you have prayed for, you will receive.
Take authority and use your mouth to pray God’s Word back to Him – pray using the Scriptures.
- Father, Lord, Your Word declares that I am made for signs and wonders (Isaiah 8:18), so Father, do your miracle in my life. Answer Your name Heavenly Father.
- Lord, You say in Jeremiah 1:12 that You will hasten Your Word to perform it. Father Lord, hasten Your Word to perform it in my life. Don’t let my enemies laugh at me.
- Lord, your Word declares that I am the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13), above and not beneath so Father, promote me, elevate me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, Your Word (Romans 8:11) says that it’s the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead that lives in me, so sickness flee from my body in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, Your Word (Psalm 118:17) says that I shall live and not die, and that Jesus bore my disease at the Cross (1 Peter 2:24) so I receive my healing.
- Lord, Your Word (Job 5:24) says that I shall return to my house and find nothing missing so thank you Father for protecting my home from marauders at all times.
- Lord, You said (John 10:10) You came that I may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) and Your Word says that if anyone does not work, he cannot eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). So, Father Lord, change my story that I may live life abundantly as You have promised. Give me this job that you have promised me. Open the way for my business.
- My Lord my God, Your Word declares in Isaiah 40:8 that the grass withers, the flower fades but Your Word is everlasting. You say that your plan is for me to prosper and to have peace (Jeremiah 29:11) and not disaster, now Lord, fulfill Your Word in my life.
- Lord, Your Word (Psalm 40:3) says you have put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise – I am singing it all the way Lord and laughter will not cease in my home in the name of Jesus.